Have you tried working with wire (maybe you tried Wire Wrapping for Beginners) and are ready for something a bit more challenging?
Want something to go with your Beaded Spiral Pendant?
Learn how to make this pretty, unique and impressive bracelet in my Spiral Bracelet eWorkshop.
You can make this bracelet, too! I’ll teach you everything you need to know to be successful!
You’ll need 14 gauge dead soft wire, jump rings, a lobster clasp, chasing hammer and steel block or anvil, round nose pliers, chain nose pliers, bent nose pliers (or another pair of chain nose pliers) and wire cutters.
About the eWorkshop (and what is an “eWorkshop anyway?):
- Virtual workshop – you get the benefits of an in person workshop without the expense and hassle of going to one. Plus you can take this anytime you like!
- You can return to this eWorkshop again and again.
- You’ll learn how to make this cool bracelet.
- You get a long, in depth video with detailed instructions and a bird’s eye view of how to make the bracelet
- You also get a PDF eBook with clear, concise instructions and up close photos and everything you need to know to successfully complete the projects.
- You’ll also get access to the eWorkshop access page with bonus information (includes: link to my free wire workshop along with the PDF for the wire workshop (not available for free at this time!), 3 Wire Wrapping Tools PDF and how to measure for the perfect bracelet size)
- You get email access to me for any question you might have.
- At the end of the eWorkshop you’ll have an amazing bracelet and the knowledge and skills to make as many more as you like!
- You’ll improve your jewelry making skills and gain confidence in your artistic abilities.
At the end of the eWorkshop, you’ll have a beautiful bracelet that you made yourself!
Express your creativity and feel great about yourself!
(See below for skill level and tools and materials needed for this eWorkshop.)
Instead of the tiny, hard to see photos and complicated instructions of other tutorials, my instructions have clear, detailed photos and I’m often told that I make complicated things seem simple. Plus you’ll get the video tutorial as well.
Plus, my learning guarantee:
I’m Kimberlie Burkhart Kohler. I started making jewelry as a child and started my own jewelry making business in 2005. I have sold online, at craft shows and in my own retail space. I have been teaching online since 2012 and in person before that. Wire is my specialty and I have been making wire jewelry to sell for years.
Advanced beginner to intermediate skills.
Meaning, if you are brand new to jewelry making, you may find this tutorial challenging. However, if you have worked with wire, even on a small scale, you will succeed on this tutorial.
If you are brand new to jewelry making and want to get the basics of working with wire, I highly recommend my book, Wire Wrapping for Beginners (available as a print book or immediately as an eBook)
However, I do teach you everything you need to know in the video and PDF eBook to make this pendant, so you don’t need to have any specific skills beforehand.
Materials and Tools Needed:
- 14 gauge, dead soft wire
- Jump rings (7mm or really any size you like)
- Lobster clasp
- Chasing hammer and steel block or anvil
- Wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Chain nose pliers
Wire: You can use any metal you prefer. You might want to start with a less expensive wire to start such as copper or a silver plated copper wire and then try sterling silver once you feel more comfortable.
Buy the Spiral Bracelet eWorkshop and get all of this at the great price of $14.00! Much less than you’d pay for an in person workshop!
After you complete your purchase, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a PDF eBook. In that PDF you’ll get the tutorial instructions plus the link to the video tutorial and password and the eWorkshop access page with your bonus material.
Please let me know if you have any questions!