NOTE: This eWorkshop is Week #1 of Rediscover Your Creativity & Make Jewelry eCourse. If you have purchased Rediscover Your Creativity & Make Jewelry, you do not need to purchase this. You already have it. 🙂
That being said, if you purchase this and later want to take the full Rediscover Your Creativity & Make Jewelry eCourse, you get a coupon code for the full amount of this eWorkshop as a discount off of Rediscover because I don’t want you to pay for the same content twice.
The Nature Jewelry eWorkshop is a great way to get inspired by nature and then make jewelry from that inspiration!
You hear “I’m inspired by nature” all the time when people talk about creative inspiration. Now it’s your turn to experience that as well!
If you’ve been feeling less than creative, wonder where your creativity went or never really felt creative to begin with, this eWorkshop will help get your creativity flowing!
This workshop has 3 parts:
Part 1: Creativity Booster (having to do with nature)
Part 2: Jewelry Making Skills Lessons
Part 3: Jewelry Making Projects
There are 5 Jewelry Making Projects in this workshop!
The eWorkshop is set up this way so you can get inspired and then at any point start making your own unique jewelry!
- You get the creativity booster first to get your creative juices flowing;
- You learn some basic skills, so you can use those skills to start coming up with your own jewelry project ideas; and
- Finally you get jewelry projects. I give you detailed step-by-step instructions on how to make the projects, which you can follow OR you can use them as inspiration for your own creations!
You get videos and a 60 page PDF eBook containing the materials as well. (There are 2 bonus jewelry skills lessons and 1 bonus project that are videos only. There is one project that is only in PDF form.)
All this for only $24!
After you make your purchase, the workbook will be emailed to you. Inside of that workbook you’ll find the link to the private workshop page where you will find the videos.
The main supplies you need are wire and the tools listed. You’ll pick up things in nature for the other supplies.
Additionally, you’ll need chain, head pins, beads, cord (leather or cotton), copper wire and a ring mandrel, depending upon the projects that you decide to make.
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Some basic jewelry making skills would be helpful, but not necessary. I’ll teach you everything step-by-step with lots of videos.
Materials and Tools You May Need:
I suggest that you wait to purchase any materials until you get into the eWorkshop because there are 5 projects and you can choose. But just to give you an idea here’s a list.
- Wire (20 gauge, round) is my favorite
- Copper Wire for one project (if you opt to do that project)
- Round nose pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Chain nose pliers
- Bent nose pliers or other pliers
- Head pins for one project (if you opt to do that project)
- Seed beads and other beads for one project
- Clasps and other misc. findings
- Ring mandrel for one project
Purchase now and get started immediately!
What happens after you purchase?
- After you check out and pay you’ll receive an email from me with a link to a PDF.
- Open up and save that PDF. It’s your eWorkshop eBook.
- Inside that eBook there is a link and password to a private page where you’ll find the eWorkshop. (It’s where all the videos are!)