I did a Simple Guide for creating a traditional scrapbook. Here are the steps:
Step #1 Organizing Photos
Step #2 Getting Supplies Together
Step #3 Cover Page Creating a Great Cover Page
Learn about Alternative Scrapbook Materials
DIY Scrapbook Embellishment tutorials:
I have My Memories Suite and LOVE it! I use it mostly for making things for my blog and to create cute images to add to my videos, too. However, I am currently working on a wedding book with it. Why am I making 2 different books – one traditional and one digital? Because once the digital book is done, I can have it printed multiple times for our family members!
Benefits of Digital Scrapbooking:
1. You don’t have to keep supplies on hand. All of your supplies are on your computer.
2. You don’t have to wait to get your photos printed or remember to print your photos, you use them digitally and they are on your computer just like your digital scrapbooking software is!
3. If you get started and realize you need something, you can instantly download it. You don’t have to go to the store!
4. I think it’s quicker, but you can get pretty complex with it.
5. You can use your digital scrapbook software to make other things, too!
Want to give it a try? Get $10 off the MyMemories software plus an additional $10 off to use in the store with this code: STMMMS70060