Go from creatively blocked and wondering how people make those cool wire rings to actually making those rings in just an hour!
Get the secret of professional, high quality rings with this eWorkshop and accompanying PDF eBook.
Are you a fan of buttons?
There are those really unique special buttons. You might only have one of them. You love looking at it, but you’re not exactly sure what to actually do with it.
This eWorkshop will teach you how to take your buttons and make them into fun wearable pieces of art!
You see these professional looking wire wrapped rings and it looks so complicated. Well, once you have the technique you can make rings so quickly and easily you’ll be surprised! And you’re going to be making them with buttons so you’ll have unique, personal fun rings are inexpensive to make.
Think of that sentimental jar of buttons from grandma or mom that you’re not sure what to do with, but you couldn’t possibly part with. You can make beautiful jewelry with them and have those memories of grandma or mom with you all the time and pass on gorgeous heirlooms to your children.
About the eWorkshop:
- It’s called an “eWorkshop” because it’s held online. Better yet, you can take it any time you like. Plus you can return to it again and again.
- You get video instructions of me showing you (from a bird’s eye view so you can clearly see every step) my foolproof technique for gorgeous wire wrapped rings.
- You’ll learn 2 different designs for Wire Wrapped Button Rings.
- You’ll receive a PDF eBook with clear, concise instructions and up close photos and everything you need to know to successfully complete the projects.
- You get access to me for any questions you might have about the rings or my instructions.
- At the end of the eWorkshop you’ll have at least 2 rings, plus you’ll have the knowledge to make more!
- You’ll improve your jewelry making skills and gain confidence in your artistic abilities.
- You’ll get great ideas for customizing these rings, which will get your own creativity going!
In an hour or less you’ll have 2 beautiful wire wrapped rings you made yourself. As you improve your skills, you’ll be able to make them even more quickly.
This tutorial is available in my Wire Wrapped Ring eCourse, which I only run certain times of the year and it’s also in my book, Wire Wrapping for Beginners (although, that’s a book and you don’t get video instruction.) This workshop is available to you at any time.
What Makes my Tutorials Different from others?
Instead of the tiny, hard to see photos and complicated and confusing instructions, my instructions have clear, detailed photos and I’m often told I make complicated things seem simple. Plus you get video with this eWorkshop as well and my learning guarantee.
I’m Kimberlie Burkhart Kohler (please call me Kim). I started making jewelry as a child and started my own jewelry business officially in 2005. I have sold online, at craft shows and in my own retail space. I have been teaching others online how to make jewelry since 2012 and teaching in person before then. I have experience in teaching people of many ages and many unique abilities. My tutorials appear on AllFreeJewelryMaking.com, Happy Mango Bead’s blog, and JewelryTutorialHQ.com. Wire is my specialty and I have been making wire wrapped rings for myself and to sell for years. I have been trained by professional jewelry designers to hone my skills, especially with wire wrapped rings.
Buy the Wire Warpped Button Ring eWorkshop now and you’ll get all of this for $14! Upon purchase, you’ll immediately receive a download link via email for the PDF eBook. In that eBook you’ll find the private video for the workshop.