I hear a lot that people just don’t have the time to be creative. I understand that because I feel the same way. We all have so many things to take care of every day and we put our wants and needs on the back burner, saving it for another day.
But what if you could be creative for a short period of time every single day? You could carve out 15 minutes for yourself and for your creativity. Wouldn’t that be great?! You could get into a creative habit and it wouldn’t take up that much more time in your day!
- Get ideas to individualize your earring collection!
- Learn new techniques and new ideas.
- Get creative inspiration to spice up your earrings.
- Daily emails to help you get into a creative habit!
Earrings are a quick way to express yourself and your creativity.
- They don’t take a lot of time to make.
- You can express your creativity when you’re actually making them.
- Plus, they have the bonus feature that you can express your creativity when you’re wearing your one-of-a-kind creations as well.
- (Plus the bragging rights and confidence building of “Oh, you love these? I made them!”)
Earrings eCourse helps you express yourself with a project every day. You’ll get creative ideas to put to use immediately. You can quickly make something and feel creative right away.
You could even get up a few minutes earlier, make your earrings for the day and wear them that day!
(And you can be successful at actually MAKING jewelry instead of just looking at photos and thinking about what would be fun to make!)
All this for just $99.00!
Prefer to make weekly payments? Click below:
Earrings eCourse will:
- Boost your confidence as you gain skills throughout the month and get more and more comfortable making earrings.
- Make you feel more creative.
- Give you a new purpose of self-expression of your creativity.
- Make you feel more personally fulfilled.
- Encourage to think about making jewelry (specifically earrings) every day — regularly — with daily emails with the new tutorial!
- Prompt you to actually make fun and beautiful jewelry instead of just looking at photos of jewelry you think you’d like to make someday.
- Plus, you’ll have 30 new pairs of earrings at the end of it to express yourself while you’re wearing them!
Results you will get:
- 30 new pairs of earrings that you have made in your own style using my tutorials and videos to learn techniques.
- You’ll be creative every day for 30 days
- Tons of ideas and inspiration
- You’re learn how to make several different types of earring wires (money saving!)
Exactly what you get with this eCourse:
- Daily emails
- Daily tutorial – this will be either a PDF or a video or both
- Clear, detailed step-by-step instructions
- Customization ideas and hints to make the earrings truly your own creations
- A private page you can refer back to again and again when you need inspiration and ideas for making earrings again
Earrings eCourse versus Earrings Every Day Month:
Let me try to keep this as simple as possible:
Earrings Every Day Month is a free project that anyone can participate. There is a free daily email with inspirational photos. You can try to make the earrings you see or make whatever earrings you like. There are not tutorials, with the exception of some that I’ve shared previously on the blog that I will link to.
Earrings eCourse gives you daily tutorials during Earrings Every Day Month. Sometimes you’ll get a video, sometimes a PDF and sometimes both. That’s 30 tutorials in a month for one low price! You will get daily emails and encouragement plus the tutorials to make the earrings. It coincides with Earrings Every Day Month and is the premium version of Earrings Every Day Month.
Just $99.00 for 30 earring tutorials!
Prefer to make weekly payments? Click below:
My customers tell me again and again how clear and simple my tutorials are to use. In video, I take my time and make sure that you have all the information that you need to be successful. The videos are shot so you can clearly see what I’m doing. It’s my viewpoint looking at my hands – even better than learning in person because there’s no other way for you to have that vantage point in any other way.
My PDFs contain clear, close up shots of every step along with clearly written instructions. I do not assume you know something and leave it out like other tutorial writers do. I assume this is your first time for every technique I teach. (If you know the technique, you can skip to parts you don’t know or you may get a new perspective on the technique.)
I’ve been told I make complex things seem simple. That’s because I break everything down into precise, small steps. If you take your time and are patient, I believe you can do everything one step at a time.
I’ve also been called inspiring. I show you how I made the earrings, but I also give you more ideas and encouragement to try different ways of making the earrings.
- Don’t explain everything because they make certain assumptions that you know things.
- To save space they leave out details.
- Their patterns are jumbled together and difficult to follow and read.
- They give you 1 way of doing it without any inspiration or ideas to change or customize it.
- Their photos aren’t as clear and their instructions aren’t clear.
- Their videos show them making things, but not from a bird’s eye view.
I have been making jewelry since I was a child and professionally making and selling jewelry for close to 10 years. I had a retail space for years and now I’m teaching others about jewelry making. I’ve held several online eCourses and sold lots of patterns.
I’m so excited to share all these earrings with you and for you to feel creative every day! I love earrings so much because you can whip them up to go with an outfit just before you walk out the door.
I can imagine you getting up 15 minutes earlier in the morning, opening up your Earrings eCourse email and making a pair of earrings to go with the outfit you’re going to wear that day. How fun is that?
What past students have said about Earrings eCourse:
“I loved the variety of tutorials offered.”
Explains things that anyone can understand.
“The best thing about Earrings eCourse was getting to watch Kim do things that I was able to do. She always explains things that anyone can understand. Just love her style of teaching and knowledge that she shares. I looked forward every single day to see what she was going to do.”
“I loved seeing the variations or suggestions with each pair to make them fit my personal taste.”
“I loved getting up every morning and reading my email. I couldn’t wait to see what was next!”
“I liked having it delivered by email so I didn’t have to remember to go check a website.”
“The best thing was the different techniques and the techniques that built on others.”
“She has new ideas that I haven’t seen before.”
“The best part was that the tutorials came every day so I thought about making earrings every day. The regularity of it helped me a lot. Also getting reading for Earrings eCourse, pulling out what I had and buying new supplies helped me focus on making earrings.”
Learn how to make a variety of earring wires and 30 earring styles!
This eCourse is only available for September! And it starts on September 1st, so make sure to sign up right away!
My online workshops are usually $14.00 each. You’re getting 30 jewelry making tutorials, so that’s a $420.00 value!
Click add to cart to get the all the goodness for $99.00!
Prefer to make weekly payments? Click below for a payment plan option:
What happens next?
When you purchase you’ll immediately receive a PDF in your email welcoming you to the course with instructions on how to join the secret mailing list for the Earrings eCourse. Make sure you open that email and click the download link and make sure you read the PDF!
Before the course starts, you’ll receive an introduction that includes how to make several pairs of earrings wires and headpins.
Then on September 1st you’ll receive your first earring tutorial for Earrings eCourse and get one per day for the entire month!
Get 30 earring tutorials and get a little creative time back in your life. Last day to register is September 4th. After that, Earrings eCourse will no longer be available to join!
Click add to cart below.
I want you to be successful and feel creative! I can’t wait to get started!
Click Add to Cart to get started for $99.00.
P.S. Don’t forget to get in make sure to register before September 1st. I’m only running this in September and it’s not available at any other time during the year!
Questions and Answers:
What tools and supplies will I need for this challenge?
There are a variety of earring tutorials and I encourage you to use the supplies you already have on hand as much as possible.
Each tutorial will have its own tools and materials list, but here is a list of most of what you’ll need for this class:
- Wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Chain nose pliers
- Bent nose pliers (or alternatively a second pair of chain nose or flat nose pliers)
- Crimp tool (there is just one tutorial with this tool)
- Ring Mandrel (optional! I’ll give you other ideas for cylindrical items you can bend wire around)
- Jewelry File
- Nylon, hard plastic or rawhide hammer and steel block
- 20 gauge half-hard round wire (see note below about wire)
- 22 or 24 gauge half-hard round wire
- 18 gauge half-hard round wire
- Earring Wires or you will learn to make your own in the introduction
- Beads (you can use your own stash of beads, we’ll be using a variety)
- Jump rings (7mm and 4mm)
- Charms of your choice (or you will learn to make your own)
What is the skill level of the tutorials for Earrings eCourse?
If you’ve taken Intro to Wire Wrapping and feel comfortable with wire, you will be successful with these tutorials.
The tutorials progressively become more difficult.
What if I’m busy some of the days of Earrings eCourse?
You have access to the eCourse in the future, so you can revisit it at any time! In fact, if September is a bad time for you altogether, you can purchase the eCourse and save all of the emails and do your own personal challenge in October or at another time!
I’ve taken this previously, do I need to purchase it again?
Nope! You should have received an email from me about this upcoming challenge. If you did not and you have purchased Earrings eCourse previously, email me and I’ll get you set up. (I’ll need your name and may need to know the email you used when you originally purchased Earrings eCourse.)
What’s new this time?
There are a lot of new earring tutorials and most of the days have both a video and PDF eBook for the tutorials!
Any other questions?
Email me at Kim@KimberlieKohler.com
Remember, you’re only opportunity to get Earrings eCourse is now. It’s only during September and registration closes at the beginning of September.
Prefer a weekly payment? Click below: