Spiral Wire Jewelry Tutorials eBook
The Spiral Wire Jewelry eBook will teach you – in such a fun way – how to make spirals and incorporate them into jewelry your own unique jewelry.
You’ll learn how to make 2 different types of spirals and then get 7 different projects to have fun with!
Packed with photos, instructions and ideas for customization! 144 pages digitally delivered to you. Upon purchase you’ll immediately receive an email with the download link to download your PDF eBook.
Think of all the beautiful, professional jewelry you can make with these tutorials! You’ll have even more of your own ideas to express your creativity as well!
The tutorials included are:
- How to make an open spiral
- How to make a closed spiral
- Spiral and Gemstone Chip Earrings
- Spiral Earrings
- Spiral Charm Necklace
- Gemstone Chip and Spiral Pendant
- Beaded Spiral Ring
- Beaded Spiral Wire Wrapped Ring (Style II)
- Spiral Wire Wrapped Bangle Bracelet
Note: 3 of these tutorials are free on my blog. This is the only place you can get them all together with the new tutorials along with the specific spiral instructions as a PDF.
Basic Skills Necessary:
- It’s helpful if you have some experience working with wire; however, I will teach you everything you need to know in each tutorial as if you’re a beginner.
The list of materials is what you’d need if you did every single tutorial in the book. Get started practicing spirals with 20 gauge wire, round nose pliers, chain nose pliers and wire cutters and move on from there.
Specific Materials Needed for ALL of the tutorials:
- 20 gauge wire (half-hard, round)
- 16 gauge wire (half-hard round)
- 18 gauge wire (half-hard, round
- 22 or 24 gauge wire (half-hard, round)
- Wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Chain nose pliers
- Square pliers
- Optional: Long needle nose pliers
- Optional: Rawhide or nylon hammer
- Optional: Steel block or anvil
- Bracelet mandrel or a can of beans or veggies
- Ring mandrel
- Gemstone beads
- Other beads of your choice
- Chain + clasp for necklace tutorial
In an evening you’ll be on your way to creating gorgeous spiral jewelry!
About this eBook:
- It’s called an “eBook” because it’s digitally delivered to you. You get to download it to your computer and have it available all the time. Better yet, you get it instantly!
- You get easy-to-read instructions and close up, clear photos of each step of each tutorial. No trying to guess what the author means. I spell it all out in detail.
- You get access to me for any questions you might have.
- At the end of the book, you’ll have the knowledge of how to make spirals and incorporate them into your jewelry.
- Plus you’ll have several pieces of gorgeous jewelry to wear, share and show off. You can even sell the pieces you make from these tutorials.
- You’ll improve your jewelry making skills and gain confidence in your artistic abilities.
- Get great ideas for customizing these projects that will get your own creativity going even more!
Instead of the tiny, hard to see photos and complicated instructions of other tutorials, my instructions have clear, detailed photos and I’m often told I make complicated things seem simple. Plus you get my learning guarantee.
About your teacher (me!):
I’m Kimberlie Burkhart Kohler (please call me Kim.) I started making jewelry as a child and started my own jewelry business officially in 2005. I have sold jewelry online, at craft shows and in my own retail space. I have been teaching online since 2012 and in person before that. I have experience teaching students of many experience levels and with unique abilities. My tutorials appear on AllFreeJewelryMaking.com, Happy Mango Beads’ blog and JewelryTutorialHQ.com and elsewhere. Wire is my specialty.
Click the ADD TO CART button below and you’ll get all of this for $15! Upon purchase, you’ll immediately receive a download link via email for the PDF eBook.
Purchase below and you’ll be emailed a link to download the PDF instantly!