Craft Shows have changed dramatically since I originally wrote this eBook and I have updated the eBook to help you be successful even with the changes.
It’s harder, yes.
But it’s not impossible!
The Craft Show Tips eBook is an eBook full of information about how to get ready for craft shows, what to do during them and after them.
On the surface? It’s an eBook that helps you prepare for craft shows.
But really? I wrote it to help you feel confident and ready to take on whatever craft show, event or market you’ll be attending.
It’s written for creative folks who are new to (or frustrated with) craft shows — people who want to sell their stuff in person, but are nervous/scared/too shy/not confident enough to do so.
By the end of the eBook you’ll:
- Know how to price your products,
- Have an idea of how many products to take,
- Be able to find shows,
- Choose the right shows for your products,
- Have a basic understanding of email newsletters,
- Have a packing list of things to take,
- Know how to market for the show,
- Know how to dress for success at a craft show,
- Be able to, step-by-step, set up a craft show,
- Know what to say and do during a craft show,
- Be able to deal with other vendors,
- Know how to set up a checkout and take credit cards,
- Know what to do at the end of the show,
- Understand how to be successful at weekly farmers and other markets,
- Have completed a customer profile and know where to find them,
- Have a packing list,
- Determine how many products you personally will need,
- Have created an inventory list for your show.
And best of all, you’ll feel confident to take on any craft show no matter what happens.
Get ready for your first (or next) craft show. Click on “Add to Cart” and purchase Craft Show Tips 4.0 for just $6.00 for a limited time only!
(You don’t need paypal to check out — you can use any credit card with paypal to check out!)
- I always felt shy and lacked confidence in selling my products – until I started doing craft shows.
- I wasn’t exactly sure who my customers even were – until I started doing craft shows.
- My online sales picked up from doing craft shows.
- I got my products in more stores from doing craft shows.
- I got so many custom orders from a craft show that I eventually had to stop taking custom orders for a while to get caught up!
- I have met so many friends and mentors from doing craft shows.
“Some great tips here at a great price!! Very quick turnaround time. Thanks!”
“Wonderful seller. Very pleased with purchase. Informative eBook. Highly recommended.”
“Very helpful thank you!”
I will share with you:
- My bad experiences and how I turned it all around.
- Pricing. Some examples on how to price your products.
- How many products do you need for a craft show?
- How to find craft shows.
- Choosing the right craft show for you. ** NEW this edition. This part is crucial and many folks are struggling with this.
- Anatomy of a craft show stand. What you need. Plus, I take you through my stand to give you some inspiration and ideas.
- Packing for the show. Very detailed information on what you need and lists.
- Step-by-Step How To on getting ready to go and setting up.
- What do I say? What do I do? (during the show) Includes specific examples of the types of customers you may come across and ideas of how to handle those situations. (This is great if you feel shy or are worried about what people may say about your art/craft.)
- Dealing with other vendors.
- Setting up your check out.
- The end of the show.
- A bonus section on weekly markets (I had a lot of my early successes doing weekly markets!)
- Bonus worksheets to print, use and reuse: Choosing the Right Show (NEW!!), Packing List, Worksheet to Determine How Many Products to Take to a Show and Inventory List.
Table of Contents for Craft Show Tips:
New In the 4.0 version
BEFORE THE SHOW
How Many Products do I Need?
Craft Show Stand Design
Trying Out Your Stand
PREPARING FOR THE SHOW
Packing for the Show
Marketing for the Show
Dressing for a craft Show
Step-by-step for getting ready to go and setting up
DURING THE SHOW
What do I say? What do I do?
AT THE END OF THE SHOW
Choosing the Right Show
Determine How Many Products to Make for the Show
I’ll be your helpful friend to guide you through getting ready – what to expect and do at the show and how to tear it down.
I share formulas for pricing (and what I do). I share the anatomy of my craft show stand. I tell you things that others don’t.
All of my wisdom and the hard lessons I have learned (so you don’t have to learn the hard way!)
Your investment for all of my experience, my tips, everything you need to know to get ready for a craft show, plus worksheets and checklists to help you is $6 for a limited time only! The price is going up soon!
(You don’t have to even sign into or up for a paypal account if you don’t want to! Just put in your credit card information!)
INSTANTLY get the download link in your email!
Note: I do not guarantee any of this information will lead to sales. My hope is that this information will help you feel confident and prepared for your craft show so that you can do the best at any show.)
Not sure if you’re ready yet? Sign up for my email newsletter here to get more information about craft shows.