Hi there, you amazing affiliate!
Thank you so much for joining my team! I’m so happy to offer 50% of each sale as thank you money for talking about Wire Wrapping For Beginners!
Right now, I have an affiliate program for Wire Wrapping For Beginners.
Click here to get your code: Join our Affiliate Program!
Once you have your affiliate code, here’s some ideas for using it:
1. Go to tinyurl.com and make a tiny url with the url.
2. Grab any of the photos and banners from this page (see below) to use in your promoting. (Just right click and choose “save as.”
3. Contact me and interview me on your blog! Depending on my current schedule, I may even be able to do a unique tutorial on your blog!
4. Twitter and facebook your link.
5. Send out your newsletter telling people about the program and use your unique link!
6. Write a blog review of the program or of any of my wire wrapping tutorials.
7. Talk about different projects you made with the tutorials in the book, and then make sure to add your unique affiliate code.
8. Here are some things you can tweet (make sure that you replace the website with your unique code.)
* I’m learning basic wire wrapping from @KimberlieKohler with her awesome eBook, Wire Wrapping For Beginners www.wirewrappingforbeginners.com
* Wow, I can’t believe how many projects are in the Wire Wrapping For Beginners by @KimberlieKohler ! www.wirewrappingforbeginners.com
* Want to learn all the basics of wire wrapping & do fun projects? Try Wire Wrapping For Beginners by @KimberlieKohler www.wirewrappingforbeginners.com
* Learning to make jewelry is easy and fun with @KimberlieKohler ‘s Wire Wrapping For Beginners eBook! www.wirewrappingforbeginners.com
9. March is Wire Wrapping For Beginners Month (click here to find out more about it) on my blog, which also includes a giveaway. You can post about it (on your blog, facebook, twitter, newsletter) and add your own unique code. If the person does purchase at sometime in the future, you will receive thank you money!
10. Let any of your friends who would be interested know about the eBook personally. Make sure to give them your unique code to purchase.
11. Make something from the eBook and share it – on facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, your blog, your newsletter, etc. and make sure to say you got the project from Wire Wrapping For Beginners and share your link.
12. Join the Amazing Affiliate Newsletter to get occasional updates in your inbox:
Images you can use in promotion: