This is a beginner’s step-by-step guide to making a wire wrap ring. I’ll teach you everything you need to know.
Do you have a big button collection and you’re not sure what to even do with them? Grandma leave you her button collection? Now here’s something fun to do with them, while making something beautiful!
- This tutorial includes step-by-step instructions and big, full-color photos!
- This tutorial gives you the basics and then you can really express yourself making the ring your own!
- I know a lot of people who are intimidated by simple wire wrapping or even just beginning. This is part of a series of eBooks (Wire Wrapping for Beginners) that I am releasing. I give you step-by-step instructions including lots of full-color photos of each project.
- Also included are Resources and my email address for help if you need it.
- Includes ideas for how to customize it.
- This is definitely for beginners at wire wrapping. Maybe you have done stringing and are ready to try your hand at some very simple techniques.
Get comfortable with wire! Express yourself or make beautiful gifts!
- Wire (22 gauge, about 12 inches)
- Ring mandrel
- Needle nose pliers – serrated
- Needle nose pliers – non serrated
Click HERE to purchase for just $4 and INSANTLY download!