These earrings can be pretty and dainty or funky and bold.
I know a lot of people are intimidated by simple wire wrapping or even just starting. This is part of a series of eBooks (Wire Wrapping for Beginners) that I am releasing. I give you step-by-step instructions including lots of full-color photos of each project.
This tutorial is for Dangles on Chain Earrings.
(I also have an eBook in my pattern store that has 10 different earring tutorials for $15)
This is definitely for beginners at wire wrapping. Maybe you have done stringing and are ready to try your hand at some very simple techniques.
Use the skills you learn from this tutorial to express yourself creatively!
Learn to make your own earring wires for this project with the free tutorial on my blog.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY:
- This is a step-by-step tutorial designed for beginners. I’ll teach you everything you need to know to complete this project.
MATERIALS & TOOLS:
- 10 Beads – you can use more or less, I used glass pearls
- 10 Headpins (enough for 1 for each bead)
- 12 4mm jump rings (enough for 1 for each bead + 2)
- 2 Earring wires
- Wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Needle nose or chain nose pliers (2 pair)
Get the instructions and make these earrings over and over for an investment of just $4!