These earrings get a lot of attention and compliments! I feel like a goddess when I wear them! Now learn to make them yourself!
I know a lot of people are intimidated by simple wire wrapping or even just starting. This is part of a series of eBooks (Wire Wrapping for Beginners) that I am releasing. I give you step-by-step instructions including lots of full-color photos of each project.
This is definitely for beginners at wire wrapping. Maybe you have done stringing and are ready to try your hand at some very simple techniques.
Use the skills you learn from this tutorial to express yourself creatively!
Learn to make your own earring wires for this project with the free Earring Wire Tutorial.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY:
- This is a step-by-step tutorial designed for beginners. I’ll teach you everything you need to know to complete this project.
- Chandelier earring findings (2)
- Earring wire findings (2)
- Beads (as many as you need for each loop in the chandelier finding)
- Jump rings
- Wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Needle nose or chain nose pliers (2 pair)