This is just one section of the larger Wire Wrapping For Beginners eBook.
Learn how to make 4 different bracelets:
- Upcycled Chandelier Crystal Bracelet
- Beaded Wire Wrapped Bracelet
- Charm Bracelet
- Monopoly Charm Bracelet.
You’ll learn many basic wire wrapping techniques, such as opening a jump ring, making loops in head pins, making a bead dangle, wire wrapping beads, wire wrapping side drilled beads and more.
56 pages of step-by-step instructions with full-color photos for every step.
Learning to wire wrap can take your jewelry making to a whole new level! Learn how to make bracelets with this 56 page guide, full of step by step instructions and tons of full color photos.
Materials you’ll need:
- There are four different tutorials, you don’t need all of these materials for every tutorial, but this is a list of what you need for all of the tutorials.
- upcycled chandelier crystals
- monopoly game
- head pins
- jump rings
- wire (22 gauge)
- wire cutters
- 2 pair of needle nose or chain nose pliers (or 1 of each)
- round nose pliers
A resources section to help you find these materials is included, along with a trouble-shooting section.