[Formerly Earrings eCourse]
Earrings Extravaganza is a once a year event! Coming up next in September 2017!
Earrings Extravaganza – a step-by-step eCourse to boost your creativity and make 30 of your own earrings!
I hear a lot that people just don’t have the time to be creative.
I understand that because I feel the same way. We all have so many things to take care of every day and we put our wants and needs on the back burner, saving it for another day.
But what if you could be creative for a short period of time every single day?
You could carve out 15 minutes for yourself and for your creativity. Wouldn’t that be great?! You could get into a creative habit and it wouldn’t take up that much more time in your day!
Earring Extravaganza has 30 earring tutorials – 1 for each day of the month!
Spend around 15 minutes each day making a pair of earrings and expressing your creativity!
Daily challenges are so great because:
- You learn so much and develop your skills more quickly.
- You get inspired and really getting into a flow of creativity.
- The only way to improve is with practice. When you’re making something each day for 30 days you’ll get a lot of practice!
- Doing a challenge every single day for a month will help you develop your techniques and your style.
Earrings are a quick way to express yourself and your creativity.
- They don’t take a lot of time to make.
- You can express your creativity when you’re actually making them.
- Plus, they have the bonus feature that you can express your creativity when you’re wearing your one-of-a-kind creations as well.
- (Plus the bragging rights and confidence building of “Oh, you love these? I made them!”)
Earring Extravaganza helps you express yourself with a project every day. You’ll get creative ideas to put to use immediately. You can quickly make something and feel creative right away.
You could even get up a little earlier, make your earrings for the day and wear them that day!
(And you can be successful at actually MAKING jewelry instead of just looking at photos and thinking about what would be fun to make!)
- Get ideas to individualize your earring collection!
- Learn new techniques and new ideas.
- Get creative inspiration to spice up your earrings.
- 30 earring tutorials to get you into a daily habit!
What student Linda D. had to say about the eCourse:
“I just wanted to compliment you on the designs in this series. They look great and are not too hard to assemble. I love how you suggest possible variations.”
Earring Extravaganza will:
- Boost your confidence as you gain skills throughout the month and get more and more comfortable making earrings.
- Make you feel more creative every single day for 30 days.
- Give you a new purpose of self-expression of your creativity.
- Make you feel more personally fulfilled.
- Encourage to think about making jewelry (specifically earrings) every day for 30 days.
- Prompt you to actually make fun and beautiful jewelry instead of just looking at photos of jewelry you think you’d like to make someday.
- Plus, you’ll have 30 new pairs of earrings at the end of it to express yourself while you’re wearing them!
Results you will get:
- 30 new pairs of earrings that you have made in your own style using my tutorials and videos to learn techniques.
- You’ll be creative every day for 30 days
- Tons of ideas and inspiration
- You’re learn how to make several different types of earring wires (money saving!)
- Improve your jewelry making skills
- Form a creative habit
Exactly what you get with this eCourse:
- 30 videos to teach you how to make the earrings
- 30 PDFs that you download, save and print so you can go offline and make the earrings with clear step-by-step instructions
- Clear, detailed step-by-step instructions
- Customization ideas and hints to make the earrings truly your own creations
- A private page you can refer back to again and again when you need inspiration and ideas for making earrings again – you have access to this indefinitely
Also, the videos are downloadable if you would like to download them.
My customers tell me again and again how clear and simple my tutorials are to use. In video, I make sure that you have all the information that you need to be successful. The videos are shot so you can clearly see what I’m doing with my hands making the jewelry. I give you my troubleshooting tips along the way.
The videos are my viewpoint looking at my hands – even better than learning in person because there’s no other way for you to have that vantage point in any other way.
My PDFs contain clear, close up shots of every step along with clearly written instructions. I do not assume you know something and leave it out like other tutorial writers do.
I’ve been told I make complex things seem simple. That’s because I break everything down into precise, small steps. If you take your time and are patient, I believe you can do everything one step at a time.
I’ve also been called inspiring. I show you how I made the earrings, but I also give you more ideas and encouragement to try different ways of making the earrings.
- Don’t explain everything because they make certain assumptions that you know things.
- To save space they leave out details.
- Their patterns are jumbled together and difficult to follow and read.
- They give you 1 way of doing it without any inspiration or ideas to change or customize it.
- Their photos aren’t as clear and their instructions aren’t clear.
- Their videos show them making things, but not from a bird’s eye view.
I have been making jewelry since I was a child and professionally making and selling jewelry for close to 10 years. I had a retail space for years and now I’m teaching others about jewelry making. I’ve held many online eCourses and sold lots of patterns.
I’m so excited to share all these earrings with you and for you to feel creative every day! I love earrings so much because you can whip them up to go with an outfit just before you walk out the door.
Imagine going into the online Earring Extravaganza classroom in the morning and taking around 15 minutes to get inspired and learn how to make a pair of earrings — and then wearing those earrings and feeling awesome all day!
What past students have said about Earrings eCourse:
“I loved the variety of tutorials offered.”
Explains things that anyone can understand.
“The best thing about the eCourse was getting to watch Kim do things that I was then able to do. She always explains things that anyone can understand. Just love her style of teaching and knowledge that she shares. I looked forward every single day to see what she was going to do.”
“I loved seeing the variations or suggestions with each pair to make them fit my personal taste.”
“The best thing was the different techniques and the techniques that built on others.”
“She has new ideas that I haven’t seen before.”
Learn how to make a variety of earring wires and 30 earring styles!
Now take anytime — and at your own pace!
Previously this eCourse was only available in September, but now you can take it anytime at your own pace!
There are still 30 earring tutorials (videos and PDFs of each project) and you can make 1 per day for a month.
Dip in and out of the earring tutorials that you want to learn at your own pace and in your own order!
Ready to get started immediately?
My online workshops are usually $14.00 each. You’re getting 30 jewelry making tutorials, so that’s a $420.00 value!
So sorry! You missed it this time! Earrings Extravaganza will run again in September 2017!
What happens next?
When you purchase you’ll immediately receive a PDF in your email welcoming you to the course with instructions on how to access the eCourse page with the introduction and 30 earring tutorials.
Get 30 earring tutorials and get a little creative time back in your life.
So sorry! You missed it this time! Earrings Extravaganza will run again in September 2017!
I want you to be successful and feel creative! I can’t wait to get started!
Questions and Answers:
What tools and supplies will I need for this challenge?
There are a variety of earring tutorials and I encourage you to use the supplies you already have on hand as much as possible.
Each tutorial will have its own tools and materials list, but here is a list of most of what you’ll need for this class:
- Wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Chain nose pliers
- Bent nose pliers (or alternatively a second pair of chain nose or flat nose pliers)
- Jewelry File
- Nylon, hard plastic or rawhide hammer
- Chasing hammer
- Steel block or anvil
- You may want a mandrel – but I give suggestions to get around this using cylindrical items you have around the house to bend wire around
- 20 gauge half-hard round wire (see note below about wire)
- 22 or 24 gauge half-hard round wire
- 18 gauge half-hard round wire
- Earring Wires or you will learn to make your own in the introduction
- Beads (you can use your own stash of beads, we’ll be using a variety)
- Jump rings (7mm and 4mm)
- Charms of your choice (or you will learn to make your own)
I always suggest that you use a less expensive wire to practice on before moving on to sterling silver. You’ll often see me using Parawire, which is a copper wire that’s coated silver. (It also does not tarnish and I highly recommend it.)
You can use artist wire you’ll find at craft stores. They often do not have a hardness label, but they work just fine.
I also recommend copper or brass wire.
What is the skill level of the tutorials for Earrings eCourse?
If you’ve taken Intro to Wire Wrapping (the free eCourse that you may have received from joining my newsletter) and feel comfortable with wire, you will be successful with these tutorials.
The tutorials progressively become more difficult.
What happened to Earrings eCourse (and this sounds a lot like it!)?
Earring Extravaganza was formerly known as Earrings eCourse.
The earring projects are the same as Earrings eCourse. So do not purchase this if you previously purchased Earrings eCourse because it is the same.
Any other questions?
Email me at Kim@KimberlieKohler.com