Craft Show Tips 3.0! Freshly updated!
Just $9! NEW LOWER PRICE $6
Now with Worksheets/Checklists!
From my years of doing craft shows, what I know is that preparation is the key to a great craft show!
You make something and you’re ready to get it out in the world. Maybe you even already sell online, but haven’t tried an in person craft show because it’s overwhelming or you don’t know what to expect.
You think you’re shy.
You think it’s expensive to get a display ready.
You’re not sure what to say.
You’re not sure where to find shows.
This eBook will help you with all of that and more! I have found from my years of doing craft shows the best way to have a great craft show is to be prepared for it. This eBook will help you be prepared.
Why craft shows are great:
- I always felt shy and lacked confidence in selling my products – until I started doing craft shows.
- I wasn’t exactly sure who my customers even were – until I started doing craft shows.
- My online sales picked up from doing craft shows.
- I got my products in more stores from doing craft shows.
- I got so many custom orders from a craft show that I eventually had to stop taking custom orders for a while to get caught up!
- I have met so many friends and mentors from doing craft shows.
“Some great tips here at a great price!! Very quick turnaround time. Thanks!”
“Wonderful seller. Very pleased with purchase. Informative eBook. Highly recommended.”
“Very helpful thank you!”
I will share with you:
- My bad experiences and how I turned it all around.
- Pricing. Some examples on how to price your products.
- How many products do you need for a craft show?
- How to find craft shows.
- Anatomy of a craft show stand. What you need. Plus, I take you through my stand to give you some inspiration and ideas.
- Packing for the show. Very detailed information on what you need and lists.
- Step-by-Step How To on getting ready to go and setting up.
- What do I say? What do I do? (during the show) Includes specific examples of the types of customers you may come across and ideas of how to handle those situations. (This is great if you feel shy or are worried about what people may say about your art/craft.)
- Dealing with other vendors.
- Setting up your check out.
- The end of the show.
- A bonus section on weekly markets (I had a lot of my early successes doing weekly markets!)
- Bonus worksheets to print, use and reuse: Packing List, Worksheet to Determine How Many Products to Take to a Show and Inventory List.
Purchase now for INSTANT Download!!
Just $9! NOW EVEN LOWER PRICE OF $6
Click the “Add To Cart” button to purchase and download instantly!
Table of Contents for Craft Show Tips:
I. My History
II. Before the Show (Product, Price, Finding Shows, Your Stand, Examples from my Stand, Trying Out Your Stand, Your Products and the Show)
III. Preparing for the Show (Packing lists, Snacks/Meals, Marketing, Etsy Shop, How to Dress)
IV. Set up (Step-by-step Guide to Getting Ready and Setting Up)
V. During the Show (What Do I Say? What Do I Do? Other Vendors, Checkout, Credit Cards)
VI. At the End of the Show
VII. Other Tips
VIII. Weekly Markets
- Packing List
- How to Determine How Much Inventory to Bring
- Inventory List
I have been doing shows for years and one year I did at least one craft show every weekend from April – December (sometimes I did a craft show + a market). If you are new to this, I’ll be your helpful friend to guide you through getting ready – what to expect and do at the show and how to tear it down.
I share formulas for pricing (and what I do). I share the anatomy of my craft show stand. I tell you things that others don’t.
All of my wisdom and the hard lessons I have learned (so you don’t have to learn the hard way!)
Your investment for all of my experience, my tips, everything you need to know to get ready for a craft show, plus worksheets and checklists to help you is
just $9! NOW EVEN LOWER PRICE! JUST $6
(You don’t have to even sign into or up for a paypal account if you don’t want to! Just put in your credit card information!)
This eBook will be emailed to you shortly after I receive notification of your payment. (Within 24 hours in most cases. Usually much more quickly than that!)
Note: I do not guarantee any of this information will lead to sales. My hope is that this information will help you feel confident and prepared for your craft show so that you can do the best at any show.)