Today is Part 3 of our 3 part series of necklaces.
In the tutorial you will learn a simple, but unique wire wrapping technique to frame a focal bead for a necklace.
In case you missed the previous parts of this series:
Have you been thinking about joining in for Rediscover Your Creativity & Make Jewelry?
Things you should know:
- I created it to help you find your creativity (or amp it up!)
- Each week is designed to take you on a journey starting with a creativity boosting activity (creativity booster.) Then I teach you jewelry skills techniques. We finish with actual step-by-step jewelry projects. It’s set up that way so that as you go through you get what you need – creative inspire, technical skills – and at any point you can create jewelry. You may come up with your own designs. You may make the projects in the class exactly as is. You may put your own spin on any of the projects.
- You get access to this course forever in the future. So if you don’t have time right now, you can come back to it later.
- It’s only available once or twice a year. So even if you don’t have time right now, if you want to take the course this year I highly recommend getting it and then working on it when you do have time. (Remember: you have access to it forever.)
- The lessons come out each Monday, but you do not have to do them at any specific time.
- Once you have purchased this course, you always have access to every time I run it without paying anything additional! (Even when I add and update the content!)
- Learn more here: Rediscover Your Creativity & Make Jewelry
- Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.
- It starts on March 5th – registration will close on that day!