The Adjustable Wire Ring with Bead Clusters!
I love the idea of giving rings as presents, but it’s difficult to find out what size ring people wear without giving away a secret. Therefore I made the adjustable ring!
The ring base is adjustable and it is a nice ring by itself, but it is so much more fun with the beads!
Once you make one, you’ll get really addicted and will be making these for everyone!!
Basic Skills Necessary:
- I teach you how to do everything, but it would be helpful if you could make bead dangles or have some very basic experience with wire. It could be a nice introduction to working with wire if you haven’t before, too.
Materials and Tools You’ll Need:
- 18 or 20 gauge half hard wire of any metal
- 6- 2″ headpins
- 6 beads
- Ring mandrel or other cylindrical object
- Wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Chain nose pliers
- Another pair of pliers such as bent nose pliers or another pair of chain nose pliers
- Hammer and steel block or anvil
After you purchase, you’ll instantly receive a download link in your email with the PDF for this pattern.