If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me. Please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) below to see if your question is answered and also some guidelines for sending emails to me.
How long you expect to wait for an answer to your email:
You can typically expect a response within 3 business days. (If you are actively in an eCourse with me, you can expect a much quicker response. That is explained within the eCourse.)
If you haven’t heard from me within 3 business days, I probably did not get your email.
Helpful Guidelines to Make it Easier for me to Respond in a Timely Manner:
- Please be clear about what you’re asking me or what you are trying to tell me. (Handy hint: read the email aloud to yourself before you send it to make sure it makes sense.)
- If you have a question about a particular tutorial that you found on my blog or YouTube, it’s super helpful if you mention it by name.
- If you wish for me to show you how to make a design by somebody else, I cannot help you.
- However, if you would like help with a specific technique, go ahead and ask me.
- I love hearing from my customers and readers, but please be respectful of my personal life and please do not ask me questions that are personal in nature. I am happy to answer questions about jewelry making, art journaling and creativity in general. And if it’s something that I have specifically talked about on my blog, I’m comfortable sharing that as well, but please know that I won’t answer other questions and please don’t be offended. Think if you would like a stranger to ask you the question you’re about to ask me and decide if it’s still something appropriate to ask.
- I love hearing what you guys need help with, ideas for techniques that you’d like me to show you, workshops you’d like, knowledge I can share with you, etc., however, I do not like being told how to run my business.
- Also, I most likely will not answer unsolicited emails selling services or products.
You can find all the information you need here. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask using the form above!
How do I get started making jewelry?
I highly recommend that you start with my Quick Start Guide for Wire Wrapped Jewelry. It’s a series of 10 emails over 10 days that will give you a solid foundation in wire wrapped jewelry.
Will you tell me how to make ______________ (fill in the blank)’s special jewelry?
No, sorry I won’t and probably can’t tell you how to make something that someone else has made. It’s possible that they will tell you if you ask them, but don’t be surprised if they don’t.
I’m happy to help you with specific questions about certain techniques such as opening a jump ring or making a bead dangle, etc. Start by searching my site because I might already have answered. If not, ask away. I will either point you in the right direction or create a blog post or product to help you.
What is an eCourse?
It’s just like taking a jewelry making class or workshop, but it’s online. Mine include videos and PDF eBooks usually, but check the description for exactly what’s included in each individual eCourse.
What is an eBook?
It’s a book, but it comes to you electronically in PDF form. You can then download it and save it to your computer and even print it.
What is an eWorkshop?
Similar to an eCourse, but shorter. Usually I call it an eWorkshop when I’m just teaching you how to make one thing and an eCourse when it’s several lessons. You get a video and a PDF eBook.
Help! Where’s my eBook, eCourse, eWorkshop or pattern?
Everything purchased on this website is sent automagically to you via the email address you paid with. Check your email and check spam folder. If you don’t see it, then contact me with the form above and I’ll get it to you right away.
If you made your purchase via Craftsy, then sign into Craftsy and click on the “my patterns” link on the left side and you’ll find your tutorial there.
If you made your purchase via Etsy, log into etsy and you’ll find your tutorial there.
If you made your purchase on Teachable (which is where most of my eCourses will be starting 2018) just log in there and you will find your eCourse or eWorkshop and even be able to pick up where you left off.
Help! My password isn’t working. What do I do?
First check to make sure you’re typing the password exactly as I have given it to you. It is case sensitive.
If that doesn’t work, clear your cookies and try again.
If that doesn’t work, contact me via the form above and I’ll help.
Where do I find back episodes of ECT TV?
This page has all of them linked.
Also of note, I have stopped calling my videos ECT TV episodes. I also include videos about creativity and art journaling in addition to jewelry making. You can find all of my free videos on my YouTube channel here: Kimberlie Kohler
What does ECT TV stand for?
Emerging Creatively Tutorials Television. It’s my biweekly video series on YouTube. Emerging Creatively Tutorials was my business name. Think of it as a butterfly emerging out of a cocoon.
I just joined your email newsletter and I want to get all the past PDFs of ECT TV that I missed. Will you send them to me?
So sorry, I only send them out the week that they are published to my newsletter subscribers at that time. You can get past episodes (vol. 1, episodes 1-12) here at a very reasonable price in eBook form. I don’t do the PDFs anymore.
Where do I find your products?
I want to feel more creative and also learn how to make jewelry.
(It’s only available at select times – usually only once or twice – during the year.)
I want to learn how to start using wire in my jewelry.
Check out Wire Wrapping for Beginners.
Any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
Links to me on the web: