You might think you’re quickly running out of time to create beautiful handmade gifts, but the truth is you still have plenty of time to make jewelry! Just follow this easy step-by-step process to create the perfect jewelry using my tutorials. The tutorials are either free here on my blog or in my shop and instantly downloadable so you can get started right away!
Jewelry is so customizable that you can use any of my free or paid tutorials to make beautiful personal gifts!
Yes? Continue reading.
No, but I want to get some. What should I get? Click here.
No, and I don’t want to get any. Click here for a tutorial on how to make a stretch bracelet with no jewelry tools!
or click here for a stretch button ring.
Yes, but I’m new and I would love a bunch of tutorials all at one time! Click here.
(Or click here for a six week eCourse Rediscover Your Creativity & Make Jewelry, which includes the Wire Wrapping For Beginners eBook as a free bonus gift! Note: Rediscover only runs a couple times a year.)
Yes. Continue reading.
No, not really. Click here for a stringing tutorial.
No. Continue reading for more options.
(If you don’t know or are not sure, continue on for more jewelry options.)
Yes. Click here for 6 different ring tutorials in Wire Wrapping for Beginners.
- Click here for the Adjustable Ring with Bead Clusters Tutorial
- Click here for 2 beaded spiral rings in the Spiral Wire Jewelry eBook
- Click here for a free simple adjustable wire ring tutorial.
- Click here for a free heart and spiral adjustable wire ring tutorial.
(Do not want to make a ring? Continue reading.)
- Click here for the Charm Bracelet eCourse and learn how to make a charm bracelet.
- Click here for the Knotted Link Bracelet eWorkshop
- Click here for the Spiral Bracelet eWorkshop
- Click here for a bunch of free bracelet tutorials
Yes. Click here for the Beaded Bunch Necklace
Or click here for the Beaded Spiral Pendant eWorkshop.
Or click here for the archives of the free necklace tutorials I have posted.
Click here for Hardware Bunch Earrings
Or click here for a Hardware Bracelet tutorial
Yes. Click here for for the Nature Jewelry Workshop.
No. Click here to browse all of my jewelry tutorials in my shop to see if you find something you’d like to make!