If you have been following this blog for any amount of time, you’ll know that I love My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software. I almost love it more for what it can do beyond scrapbooking.
This post is in 2 parts:
Part 1: Things you can do in addition to scrapbooking with the My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software.
Part 2: How to get free stuff for the My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software.
Part 1: Things You Can Do with My Memories Besides Scrapbooking
1. Make Cards. Design them and then print them.
2. Make headers, banners, buttons for your blog or website (See my banner above!)
3. Create digital announcements for events. Or print them and you have printed announcements for events.
4. Add cool/cute/fun/beautiful images to your videos. Much cooler than just adding words – you can add beautiful works on a funky background, add photos, etc.
5. Add cool/cute/fun/beautiful images to your facebook page/twitter or other social media.
6. Make cool/fun/beautiful images to pin to pinterest.
7. Print out your designs and use them in paper crafting.
8. Make posters to print or use digitally.
9. Use it to spice up your power point presentations.
10. Make books about other things and use the backgrounds, embellishments and papers to make them more interesting.
11. Use images you make on brochures and flyers.
12. Create business cards.
Part 2: How to get free stuff for My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software
If you already have MyMemories Suite, you may have visited the MyMemories store. If you have, you will have notices the overwhelming amount of kits, papers, embellishments, etc. available. If you’re like me, you could spend a small fortune in that store without even blinking.
You don’t have to spend a small fortune. In fact, for months I didn’t spend a dime in the store and still had access to new content to add!
1. Become a fan of the MyMemories facebook page. Every Friday they offer a freebie. It’s usually a full kit.
2. Go to MyMemories.com and click on “Free Kits.” There are pages and pages of them!
3. Come here on Friday (or follow me on facebook or twitter and I’ll tell you when the post is up!) and get a Friday Freebie (I haven’t been posting them lately, but I’m back on it again!)
4. Search the web for other digital scrapbooking freebies. You can use other content with MyMemories, so you can find other stuff, too and never run out of digital scrapbook supplies!
As you can clearly see, I love MyMemories. I use it on a daily basis. And for scrapbooking, it’s even more awesome!
Want to give it a try? Get $10 off the MyMemories software plus an additional $10 off to use in the store with this code: STMMMS70060
Friday Freebie on the blog will start back up again next Friday! Watch for it!