Use techniques you’ve learned previously together to form this elegant necklace.
As always, you can customize this necklace in many ways or use the techniques in different ways to create your own personal style and creative expression.
Links mentioned in the video:
Wire Wrapped Bead Link Tutorial (tutorial you need to get started with this necklace)
Learn to make beautiful, sturdy, professional wire wrapped jewelry!
I show you how, step-by-step, in the Wire Wrapping for Beginners eCourse!
Learn all the components and techniques you need to make earrings, bracelet, charm bracelets, necklaces and rings!
Plus be inspired to express your own creativity, going beyond just following step-by-step tutorials, but infusing your own style into the jewelry pieces you create.
In this eCourse you’ll learn:
– How to make your own headpins (including: simple headpins, eye pins, paddle headpins, open spiral headpins, closed spiral headpins and knotted headpins.)
– How to make your own clasps (including: hook clasp, S clasp and toggle clasp.)
– Other jewelry components:
- Bead dangle
- Wire wrapped bead link
- Wire wrapping side drilled beads
- Spiral charm
- Knotted link
- Wire wrapped bead ring
- Earring wire
- Jump rings (how to make them and how to properly open and close them)
- Chain (I teach you how to make a figure eight chain! So satisfying!)
After you know how to make all of those components (the “ingredients”), I give you the recipes to put together beautiful wire wrapped jewelry, such as Earrings, Bracelets, Charm Bracelets, Necklaces and Wire Wrapped Rings.
Learn more, find out if it’s a good fit for you and sign up (and get started immediately!) here: Wire Wrapping for Beginners.